Krishi Vikas Yojana
Himalayan Environment Livelihood Promotion Society (HELP)
Himalayan Environment Livelihood Promotion Society (HELP) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) with head office situated at foothills of Himalayas under Kumaon region in Haldwani, Uttarakhand & administrative office at Dehradun; capital of Uttarakhand. HELP society formerly known as Uttarakhand Mahila Utthan Samiti was established in the year 1995. Founder of HELP society is Ms. Renu Tomar, resident of Haldwani is well known legend, who is working since many years for development of rural & tribal areas in the hills of Uttarakhand.
See Our Recent Work
Help Society anchors in advancing the potential of rural community especially women to emphasize gender equity and strengthen sustainable livelihood opportunities and has contributed much in empowering the rural masses, like Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRI), Van Panchayats (VPs), Mahila Mangal Dals (MMDs), etc, strengthening community based institutions.
Himalayan Environment Livelihood Promotion Society
Main Activities of Organization
- Livelihood Promotion through Agri-Business (Working as a support organization under Uttarakhand Decentralized Watershed Development Project – II, Pauri Division, Pauri Garhwal – A World Bank Funded State Government Project of Watershed Management)
- Community Development and Institutional Building
- Provide Trainings in Organic Farming (A State Government Organic Board Project Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojna in all over Uttarakhand)
- Providing trainings to Farmers under Watershed Project (Farm planning, Institutional Building, Cooperative Management, Leadership in Community Institution, Agri-Business, Market Linkage, Crop Production, Off Seasonal Crop Production, Soil Testing, Spring Management, IPM, IPNM, Multi Laired crops, SHG & FIG Formation, Federation Formation, Value Addition etc.)
- To organize Buyer Seller meets.
- Distribution of Poly house & Tarpaulin Sheets to poor & marginalized farmers.
- Organize Exposure visits within state and out of state for farmers under various development projects of State Government.
- To conduct Participatory Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Orientation trainings under Uttarakhand Decentralized Watershed Development Project – II
- Development of Detail Project Reports (DPR) under IWMP project.
- Publication of study material for various development projects.
- Organize various Health & awareness camps.
- Women Empowerment.
HELP Annual Report
Himalayan Environment Livelihood Promotion Society Annual Reports